In this sense, The Business Innovation Consulting Group guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the responsible
- Owner: The Business Innovation Consulting Group.
- TAX ID: B82355843
- Address: c/ Padre Damián, 48. 28036. Madrid – Spain
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.bicg.com
Principles applied in the processing of data
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Controller will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the relevant retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller shall periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected shall be processed in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.
The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse https://www.bicg.com it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of their processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- You may not exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact The Business Innovation Consulting Group and request information about the data it has stored and how it has been obtained, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com together with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Controller is different depending on the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Business Innovation Consulting Group has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks by clicking on these links:
- The Data Controller will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will the Data Controller use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, for which The Business Innovation Consulting Group is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as The Business Innovation Consulting Group takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
The Business Innovation Consulting Group informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organisations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when The Business Innovation Consulting Group has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in such cases, the consent of the User will be required, informing the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content of other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identification data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be retained until you request their deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Website Owner analyse how users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and information about their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing https://www.bicg.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Data Controller is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that can be accessed through the various links contained in the website.
Third Party Processors
Our carefully selected partners and service providers may process personal information about you on our behalf as described below:
“Digital Marketing Service Providers
We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information. Our appointed data processors include:
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep it duly updated.
As a user of the website you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data submitted to the website, exonerating The Business Innovation Consulting Group from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that The Business Innovation Consulting Group is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.