At bicg, it is even more important how we do things than what we do. Involving the people in the company’s change process is key for success.
Based on our experience, there are certain aspects that have to be taken into consideration when addressing a transformation in a company:
Transparent and coherent communication, set common goals, multidisciplinary teams, user centred approach, creative co-design, breaking down the transformation to create visible quick wins.
without Change Management 8 out of 9 employees will not change, even if the company prescribes it
without Change Management only one transformation in three is successful
Workplace & Architecture
We support and accompany you in each phase of the transformation
process and help you answering the following questions:
1. Analysis & Vision: is my organization prepared for the new demands of the market?
How do your employees work today and what would help them to work even more productively and efficiently in the future and what would motivate them at the same time?
2. Company Experience® Model: are we able to define how our company should evolve?
What is your corporate strategy and what do your employees need in order to live it and implement it on a daily basis?
3. Implementation of Initiatives: what are the key actions that we have to put in place to make it real?
How does transformation become tangible action that creates the perfect momentum to master current and future challenges and make you the company of the future that you want to be?
4. Transformation & Change Management: how do we succeed in inoculating the new mindset in our company?
How do we involve your employees so that they become protagonists of the transformation, aspire it, implement it and make it a corporate culture?
5. Monitoring: how do we translate each milestone in clear KPIs?
How can we ensure the sustainable implementation of the model for the future?